Thank you so much for the honor 🙂 http://akansha1104.wordpress.com/2014/05/11/nominated-for-the-liebster-award/
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
11 Random facts about me:
1. I’m Claustrophobic
2. I consider myself as a Fashionista (Have a fetish for extremely painful yet gorgeous shoes)
3. Have a secret crush on ‘Rahul Gandhi’ (Not much of a secret anymore, eh? His dimples, his smile – just the way he is)
4. I’m Lactose-intolerant 😦
5. Addicted to Online-shopping/Shopaholic
6. I’d always prefer staying at home – reading books rather than going out with friends
7. Pasta is my favorite food (Anytime, anyday)
8. I have a Girl-crush on Beyoncé Knowles
9. In love with the Hills (I love being close to Nature)
10. Used to be a ‘Breaking Bad’ addict (Still not quite over it I guess)
11. My ‘Mum’ is my bestie
Answers to the Questions asked:
1) What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
I think there’s one main purpose of every Blog and that is to share one’s personal views/thoughts/creative ideas and works; mine is no exception.
2) Your wildest fantasy?
Probably getting lost in Las Vegas for a week.
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To alter time.
4) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
I don’t know if you can consider this to be a miracle or not; I recently visited Sikkim and I touched the snow for the very first time in my life and the dangerously beautiful sceneries of Sikkim left me astonished; it felt like almost miraculous to me.
5) What is the one thing you desperately want?
It’s not much of a thing; well I desperately want ‘Rahul Gandhi’ (Laughing out loud)
6) List 3 people you’d die for.
1. My ‘Mum’
2. My ‘Dad’
3. My ‘Child’ (When I’ll have one of course)
7) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I can’t actually say because Life’s a journey and I’m constantly learning new things every single day so I’ll be where Life’ll take me but hopefully a successful novelist who doesn’t write cheesy scripts for over-dramatic/idiotic Bollywood movies.
8) Your most embarrassing moment?
Till 16 I used to think ‘Richard Bach’ played Violin; it was pretty embarrassing when I found out otherwise.
9) Your most memorable trip?
I recently visited Sikkim with my parents on my 21st Birthday. Definitely the most memorable trip yet.
10) If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to?
Yes of course. I love meeting people with whom I share common interests with.
11) What is the source of your inspiration to write?
I don’t know for sure; it kind of just happened. I didn’t choose to write, I was destined to become a writer.
The Nominees are:
My questions to you are:
1. Who’s your best friend?
2. What’s your definition of A-good-day-spent?
3. If given a chance would you like to be in a Movie based on Feminism as the leading role?
4. Have you ever been in love?
5. Name your 3 favorite authors.
6. Your dream-destination?
7. If given a chance who would you run away with?
8. The perfect-outfit according to you?
9. Name the movie that you watched recently and appreciated.
10. What would be the dream-job according to you?
11. What is your biggest achievement so far?